SELECT PDF AS YOUR PRINTER TO SAVE AS PDF
Commercial Property Nth Queensland Australia To Trade
LOCATION:Australia - QLD
A number of good tenancies with an international company being the major tenant.
Good income and potential to increase the income as the vacant office spaces are leased.
Ideally located within close proximity to the Mackay airport and the Railway Station and Goods Yards cementing is strategic position within this important Queensland economic centre. Occupying a 10,430m²* industrially zoned land parcel this state of the art 3,500m²* two level building has an enviable mix of 50% office and 50% warehouse. Cor Cooling, a subsidiary of multinational H-E Parts International, occupying 57% of the available space provides a strong base income stream with the value add opportunity coming from the re-tenanting or occupation of the vacated fully fitted out office space and underdeveloped hard stand area.
Well recognised as Mackay’s best architecturally designed commercial building the property is a stand out proposition in commercial market clearly entering into an upswing phase.
The key features of the property include:
- 3,450m²* high quality office warehouse
• 10,430m²* level land parcel in Paget
• 70 on site car parks including 9 secure undercover bays
• Leased to ILCO, COR Cooling, Scope Equipment Hire
• Current net income $689,300*Net
• Forecast fully leased net income $882,500*
• Low impact industry zoned site
• Located adjacent to the airport and 7* minutes from the Mackay CBD
• Easy access to airport, rail and highways heading north, south and west