Located just off the Warrego Highway on a fully fenced 4,047m2*
allotment opposite the Haigslea State School with 2 road frontage.
Consisting of a Church and Hall, amenities block, 3m*x 3m* garden shed with town water connected
Building 1 – The Church – Built 1911* – 52.3m2* Hall, separate rear room 17.7m2*, rear ramp access
Building 2 – The Hall – Built 1885* and moved onto this site in 1981* consisting of 58m2* Hall, separate rear room with kitchenette 19.8m2, front ramp access
Each building features well-painted interior with timber walls and high ceilings
Trade or Cash and will consider all trades plus cash
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.