The well-known freehold Tambo Tavern Hotel Motel is for sale and now looking for new owners. The Hotel-Motel has a perfect location with the premises located in the middle of town, on the busy Landsborough Highway – it has excellent exposure.
Tambo is the oldest town in the Central West of Queensland and has and attractive tourist trade combined with a strong local economy. Plus it is the home of the successful Tambo Teddies.
With this property and business, you’re receiving…
- Two level parcels of land – plenty of room for additional accommodation
- A large & friendly public bar that is popular with the locals and tourists
- Operating Hours 10 am-12 midnight – 7 days a week
- 5 self-contained units – all air conditioned – popular stop over for tourists
- Commercial grade kitchen with commercial grade dishwasher and glass washer – averaging forty meals a night plus take away
- Dining room with licensed footpath dining
- Attractive garden setting for outdoor functions, weddings etc.
- Two cold rooms and storage shed
- Pool table and juke box
- Sizeable bottle shop trade across the counter
- White mouse art and artifact display – very popular with tourists
- 75 Solar panels installed with massive power bill savings
- On site attractive two bedroom manager’s residence
The vendor is looking for a house on acreage in a country location. Will consider all locations in SE QLD, Fraser Coast,to Bundaberg
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.